LilyPie

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, July 11, 2011

First Rangers Game and Easter

For some reason, my pictures are backwards, but at least they are here! Camden enjoyed his first Ranger's game with during a visit from my parents in April, and he loved it! He did very well (even during the fireworks for each home run), and I was impressed with how well he ate in his sling while I was standing up in the women's restroom! We did leave a little early, because the Rangers were clearly going to win, and we were all very tired! That same weekend, we celebrated Easter! Here are some pictures to highlight the events! You may want to start from the bottom and scroll up.
My two favorite guys! So handsome! We also enjoyed a very yummy Easter brunch at Kassandra's in Keller. If you have not tried their banana caramel French toast, I would highly recommend it!
I just love that sweet little face!
Isn't that the most adorable Easter outfit?
Classic Camden face - he has become such a ham for the camera!
Easter picture with Mommy - I love my little man!
Checking out the Easter bunny's nose - he has become very curious about many things in the last few months!
Meeting the Easter bunny (our friend Dave) at a church event for kids and families in Lake Como, Fort Worth. Our small group was in charge of manning a bounce house. We had fun, and Camden was not at all scared of the Easter bunny - next year could be a different story. :)
Opening Easter presents from Grammy and Paw before the Rangers game! He still likes to listen to his Easter card song - he tries to figure out where the music comes from!
Enjoying his Easter chick! He loved his Easter goodies!
It was a Friday night, so there were lots of people at the game! Camden spent most of the game on my lap. I was definitely not as excited about ballpark food with the little guy in tow. I had to eat fast, so that others could get a break to eat, too. He had fun, though!
Watching the game with Daddy - Neal and my stepdad were sitting on the row above us, and so we had to pass Camden up to them a few times. Later on, a couple who sat quite a few rows above us, stopped us and commented on how cute our little guy was, and they asked what happened to his hat. It turns out that they were watching him more than the game!
Watching the game with his Grammy - he was passed around quite a bit during the game. There was also a lady sitting next to my mom who kept wanting to touch his fingers, and Mom did her best to keep her away. I know he's cute, but that doesn't mean I want everybody to touch him!
Camden accepted his certificate celebrating his first ever Rangers game - such a cute idea!
Group picture after the game - he never fussed once! We had so much fun!

0 comments: