LilyPie

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, July 11, 2011

Catching Up

Even though it's three months later (I have a young child - that's my excuse!), here are the six month stats I promised: weight 17 pounds (50-75th percentile), height 28 inches (90-95th percentile), and head circumference 43.5 centimeters (25-50th percentile). And, he did still cry during his shots, but, in general, he did very well at his check-up. His pediatrician was still very supportive of how we are feeding him, etc. Ok, so now I have this down for my records!
After Camden's six month check-up, Neal started his new job (which is going very well! We love his company, and he is so happy there!), I finished the school year, and we began hosting the grandmothers (they swapped every other week) to help take care of the little man. I am so grateful for their help and enthusiasm (sometimes a little too much :) ), but I am so, so, so very happy to be home with the C-man! I know it was a very special time for Camden's Nana and Grammy, but it was often a very stressful and anxious time for me. It was often hard to leave him at home to go hang out with junior high kids. In the fall, Camden will start preschool, and again, I know it will be great for him, but so very hard for me. I just can't believe how fast he is growing up!
So, the best way to update you all is to post some pictures from the last few months. Check out what we have been up to!
Well, blogger won't let me put captions under my pictures, so from top to bottom, here we go: We met Neal's sister and mom for breakfast at the Ol' South Pancake House - yum! This was right after Neal started work, and he showed me his office that morning. I'm so proud of him! Camden also likes to wear Neal's hats and practice standing, and of course all of that playing makes him take really good naps. This was one of the last pictures of him sleeping in his bassinet. :( Now, my big boy is sleeping in his crib upstairs! Make sure you read the next few posts to see what else we have been up to this spring!

0 comments: